Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas celebration

I should say Merry Christmas to every one who read my blog !
Sorry for late update my blog :)

24 December 2010

Night in Quatro Autumn club with my love one and also his friends
for our christmas eve count down
The club was crowded of people, crammed together like sardines in a can
I need to spend 15 minutes to walk down from upstairs to the toilet

Here are some pictures I took on the way to the club and also in the club

at petrol station :)

Merry Christmas to our beloved daughter, tako luiii <3

My love one with his christmas present from his gf hahaha

with my great great great christmas present
I love it so much ! Thank you <3
I'll post it to my another coming post :D

It reminds me of a song - club can't handle me
The club can't even handle me right now yeah yeah  


 dongwei gotta drink ^^

cheers ! It looks like soft drinks more than alcohol :D

 Finally I have a photo with my darling in the club hahaha
  
darling with his brothers
(Chui, Eric, my darling, Charles, Chang and Hong ) from left to right 

25 December 2010

X'mas Merry X'mas
We went to Pavilion shopping centre in the afternoon
again, with his friends
because his friends will only come to KL once a year
It is time to reunion :D

At the parking lot :)
my honey wing colour lens are so obvious here
I'm going to buy a new pair of colour lens * Nudy Grey * this week !
weeeeeheeeee ^^

Darling and I again :)
He loves this posing because he has a pair of moon eyes like me HAHA
I think you will get what the moon eyes mean if you see the photo below

check ! moon eyesss :D


 
Finally ! I had my first cup of Chatime pearl milk tea at Pavilion
It tasted good with Coffee Jelly topping but the price is pretty expensive
It costs RM 6.90 for a regular cup
ONLY REGULAR CUP !


 Next, we went to the famous curry fish balls stall for our dinner
The stall is just located in front of Lowyat Plaza facing Sungai Wang Plaza
The curry fish balls was excellent, I have to say the best in town.
And the price is quite reasonable
RM 5 for nine fish balls and RM 5 for 3 drinks ! 


They are also selling shark-fin soup, Taiwan sausage, black pepper fishball and many more :)))


The best curry fish balls i'd ever had
Unlike the regular curry fish balls, 
their curry fish ball is so BIG like a PING PONG ball

After dinner
We moved off to karaoke session at Green Box Sungai Wang
But I only sing one song infront of them :)

I had a wonderful time with my darling and his friends
Hopefully we will meet again soon !
* Please bring your girl friend come, I don't want to be the only girl in the group again !


No comments:

Post a Comment