Sunday, January 9, 2011

Darling's company annual dinner :)

7 January 2011

As the title tell you
My darling's company organised a company annual dinner at 
Hee Lai Ton ( Seri Kembangan ) Restaurant on Friday
I was so happy to hear that I have the chance to attend their annual dinner  
So I bought a dinner dress at Sunway Pyramid last week
I love the dress the moment I set eyes on it and I think you're not going to believe how much it costs
It was about RM 40 only !!! 

Let's have some pictures before the dinner hehehe X)
I liked my makeup in these pictures 
Skinfood Red Bean BBcream, Salmon Concealer, Chestnut Loose powder and Cream Blusher #2 on my face
Etude House Lucid Lipgloss on my lips  
and applied few coats of mascara on my upper and bottom eyelashes :)
That's it :)  
Without eyeliner, eyeshadow and fake eyelashes will look more natural right? 
* smile *




At Hee Lai Ton Restaurant 

 Credit to my darling when we reached the restaurant 
Thanks ! :)

Darling ~ you look very chubby here hahaha
shouldn't I feel happy for you or ? 
Love you very very much anyway  


Fai ( Darling's bestie and also colleague ) and CK ( Darling's senior )

Many Many Bosses over there :D 
Wish I can be one of them in the future !
I'm broke to the max now :(

YU SANG !
But I only eat the salmon and the biscuits hahaha !


Darling's Boss , his son and also director and his cute grandchild <3 

:) 

My face looks so fat in this picture :( 

 XIU JU !


 Our table opened 5 bottles of beer in total !
And I can see my darling's beer belly came out after the dinner  
' Da Du Nan ' dong wei !

New species of animal :D
Pork and fish combination  


Heading to bowling ball game @ The Mines after the dinner  


 Candidates for the game !

Candidates too ! 
LAO AH PEK also joined the game !
Everyone wanted to get the Sony Windows Phone * 1st Prize award * 


 :)

Darling got 93 in the first round and second round he got 113 ! 

And finally he won the 3rd prize !
He was so happy and kept telling me how to spend this ang pow money !
hahaha how cute is he ! this is why I so love him  


Our Ang Pow :D

Darling with his AngPow ! 


With "my" AngPow hahaha !
I don't think you can get it back from me :)


Good Luck  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment