Friday, December 17, 2010

MY NEW BLOG :)

Finally I done with my new blog templates  
Totally spent one whole day for edited the layout and widgets :)
People ! Here I moved !

Here I want to show you all my creativity 
I've just created a Christmas card for my love one 
Let's check it out ! ! 


Merry Christmas to little wei and little yoong :)
But my mum said I do look like a little boy rather than a girl in this picture
sob :(

Okay. Back to the topic :D
Actually it was cropped from these two pictures  



I've used a software called Photocap 5 to edit and decorate this Christmas Card
If you've never used Photocap before, you can install this software from 
I love this software because it is easy in photo editing and has lot of tools for editing picture

Let's learn how to easily edit a greeting card in just 10 minutes
First, you need to installed a Photocap5 software from the above website

Next, Click on "Greeting Card" button on the right hand side as I showed below


Then, choose the card layout that you want and start edit :D


You can upload your photo to the empty part of the greeting card :)


And now you've done with your lovely greeting card :) 
If you've extra time, you can change the caption on the left hand side.
Try to retype the caption or change the background of the card as you want 
And then, save it ! :D 


This is my output  


Hope you guys love this software which I recommended :)

Good luck  





No comments:

Post a Comment