Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Contact lenses


 Finally I got my new contact lenses this afternoon !
But I did not put them on yet because I need to soak it for at least 8 hours to remove the dirts 
And I can feel the dirts and fungi were swimming inside the contact lens bottle
HAHAHA

Geo contact lenses are very comfortable and look more natural
I tried lenses with diameter of 14.5mm before but still they were too big for me
Maybe I have little eye white part
so I more prefer 14mm or 14.2mm for a natural style

My lovely Honey Wing
The colour is not that obvious so I can wear them for daily activities 
especially during college time
weeeeeheeeee *blink eye*


See the difference between before and After I put them on :)
Check it out !

My 2nd choice of Geo lenses 
Geo Nudy Grey


They are not as natural as Honey Wing
But they are comfortable too and more vivid 
you can wear them to club or party for a party queen look
And they do make your eyes look like crystal
I'll take a picture and post it to my blog after I put this nudy grey lenses on :)



End with my newest picture
with Shills purifying peel-off mask 

Good Luck 

1 comment: