Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Job Interview at Chartnexus @ UOA BANGSAR


I went to UOA Building this afternoon for interview account assistant position
But too bad I overslept again
The interview supposed to be held at 3.30pm and I reached there almost 4.30 haha
* guilty guilty *
Last night was chatting with my sister tingting and both of us couldn't sleep again
and we slept at around 6am

The building is just located near to the bangsar LRT station
The fellow asked me to fill in so many question before interview when I reached the company
hahaha all situation questionsss
PANIC ! :(
Totally spent 1 hour just for answering the questions 
And finally another fellow asked me go for interview

HAHA I found this cartoon picture from google image just now
I think it is quite suitable for my case today 

Anyway I have 2 more interview appointment in coming 3 days
Hope it's gonna be alright 
I promise myself that I would go to bed early and rise early :)

Good Luck 



No comments:

Post a Comment