Tuesday, February 22, 2011

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Happy Valentine's day ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy Valentine's day to all of you !
 How's your sweetest day ?
I had a very simple valentine's celebration with my darling
But it was enough to make my heart melted !
From my Darling on our valentine's day ♥
and a lovely pink colour pillow with our picture printed ! 
At first I thought I'll spend my valentine's day alone

Because I knew guy doesn't likes valentine's day plus he had to work on v-day and also 15th Feb
But it was surprised me when I heard his voice outside my room at that night
Thank Qiu for the valentine's gifts :3
MUACK MUACK MUACK

Valentine's Dinner at Thai Thai :)
My favourite ~ fried pandan chicken !


Tom Yam Gong with prawns :)
Love Love Love
Sometimes the simple things can bring happiness
I believe :)

19 February 2010
Happy Birthday to our bao bao - TONG LIN
I must say he is a car lover SUPER CAR LOVER
Look at his birthday cake then you'll know ahahahahha
I think he loves the two cars on the birthday cake rather than the cake....
ROFL !

Here are the things I want on my wish lists !
Lumix GF1 :)
And this Asus Laptop !

I wish to get this two things before this year's Christmas :3


Have a nice day 
Good Luck ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment