Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beginning page of year 2011 ♥


1 Jan 2011

Halo first day of year 2011
On this special day
Sure everyone of us had a great time with their love one, friend or family 
Yes me too ! 
It was my family day too !
Because I went to Genting with my lovely family and my darling
For new year celebration
and so, my first day of year 2011 began :D
I have to say that it was the best family trip I ever had
A great and wonderful memory with them 
And the firework was really awesome !

Next *
Pictures Pictures Time
Let's have a look hehehe :)

 On our way to Genting :)
Taken by my paparazzi sis sooting :)

 Finally a family photo after 1 year * my aunt's wedding *

 And this ! I think you should know who are them right?!

 Sista 
Do I look like a ninja in this photo :)
* blink eyes *

Okay ! It's time to do introduction again :)
My brother ( wai kit ) , my darling , my cousin ( andrew yap )
* from left to right *

 ♥
With my darling again
I make this picture to become my new facebook profile picture
  * shy *

 Lunch at Marrybrown Fast Foods Restaurant!
Darling with my new chain bag <3
And I was wearing his ninja jacket !
How sweet it was !

Hot and crispy chicken but
FATTENING !
Why all tasty food have to be fattening?

 Prepared by my lovely mum
But the "siu bao" *koyak* already X)

 :)

Dinner time after firework session 
I forgot to note the restaurant name but this restaurant can be found after a small roundabout
The restaurant is at the corner
Their claypot curry fish head was so delicious :)
My dad is tempted to order it every time we go there !


And I finally upload my lovely nudy grey colour lens :)
In my last post, I promised to post it to my new post after I put the lens on 
Here's the picture !

Good Luck 
And have a very good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment