Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Bunny year !!! ♥

Happy Bunny Year to my blog readers !!!

It's been about half month since my last post *sorry sorry*
It's time to update my bloggie again :)
If not my sista tingting will said my blog is FREEZE
Looks like I have a lot of updating to my blog 

29 January 2010

A very sunny Saturday
I went to Sunway Pyramid and managed to get new clothes for the new Bunny year !
We actually spent half an hour to get car park !
Because everyone was same like me
managed to get new year clothes in last minutes :P
People was walking so close together like sardines
Caused us cannot move freely :'(
Anyway ! I got myself a lovely Denim short and grey color spaghetti top from Cotton on
And my darling bought a pair of new shoes from Converse


His new shoes 
Grey and black color combination !

Dinner @ RM Cafe , Asia Avenue 
after shopping :)))

Let's have some pictures before meal and before I gain weight hahaha !





 Credit to my darling ♥ 

You'll know who is this guy if you read my previous post :)
And I like to call him "zai nan " 


 My order
Grilled chicken chop with satay sauce plus chinese fried rice 

Darling's order
Tomyam fried rice with deep fried butter fish 

Fai's order
Chicken chop rice ~~~
very normal !

New Clothes for darling's daddy from Giordano & Padini
I must say, the red color one looks very nice !
Because it is picked by me ! haha

:)


Pictures again while waiting two guys shopping @ men department

Outside of the Sunway Pyramid turns into Chinese new year atmosphere !

2 February 2010
Chinese New Year's Eve
I went to Pavilion with my 3 sistas before reunion dinner @ grandmum's house :)
Because of my cacat GPS, we lost direction on the way to the destination !
Don't trust your GPS too much !
We reached Pavilion around 6.30 pm and most of the shops closed earlier for Chinese New Year's Eve
included CHAT TIME !!! :'(
Luckily we still have some pictures at Pavilion
Thumbs up for their Chinese New Year's decoration !
d^^b


 Please ignore the watson plastic bag :)


:) 



Reunion dinner at Grandmum's house @ Bandar Puteri


* DA DA LANG *
our reunion dinner !
Mummy's Spring roll is a MUST in our reunion dinner


Chinese New Year's atmosphere :3


with my siblings & cousies !



:3


Poker Cards session after the dinner :)


4 players got 21 ! ! ! But of course I'm not one of them 
How lucky they were :)


YOOHOO !
Xiao wei got his new panty for this Rabbit Year from his mummy ♥


Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment